Monday, December 30, 2013

More Washi Tape...

Hello my friends.  Happy Monday!  Wooohooo!!!!!  I usually don't like Mondays, but today is the last one of the year... there is something attractive about that.

It's almost the end of the year and I'm feeling excited about what 2014 will bring to my life.  I declare it is going to be a great year.  Since in life all is about the attitude, I am thinking positive and I see a bright future.  Hope you feel positive too and that you are enjoying these days.

Remember I told you about the washi tape contest? I submitted a card that I shared with you HERE.

I also submitted a tag and a special project.  Today I'm sharing with you the tag.  It was published in the "Papeles y Más" magazine and that is how I found out it was chosen among the top 3.  Woohooo!!!!



I dressed several triangles with washi tape and assembled the tree.  Same for the star.  I embellished with glitter, glossy accents and sequins... Oh, I love sequins...  I started to used them a while ago and now they are a trend.  Who would figure that out?  LOL!



So this is my pretty tag... I love it.  Hope you do too.  Tell me so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I can see why it was chosen top 3! It looks very Christmas without the traditional red and green.