Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Holiday Cards...


And... here I am again!  I'm so happy.  This week has been full of work but also of great emotions.

The new edition of the "Papeles y Más" Magazine (Papers and More) has been released... and I cannot wait to see it.  Design Team will be revealed and I am part of it.  It is so exciting!

I will definitely share more of it soon...  For now, let me just share a set of Christmas cards I recently made.

I designed one and then followed the same look for the others... that is why I call them a "set".

I punched a circle to show the stamped image...


... and when opened, a sentiment is revealed.


For the cover I used different patterned papers, washi tape and buttons.




Also tied the buttons with some baker's twine.



Images were colored with watercolor pencils.



Here are the four cards together as a "set".



I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog... I am so happy you stopped by.

Have a great rest  of the week!!!



No comments: