Friday, May 11, 2012

Thank You

Hello my friends.  I had a THANK YOU post scheduled for National Scrapbooking Day last Saturday, and it seems to had lost the text...   Well, the intention is what really counts sometimes, don't you think?

I wasn't able to fix it until now since I was all week taking care of my mom at the hospital.  She was hospitalized for asthmatic bronchitis and it was first time ever she needed to stay at a hospital... so it was kind of tough for everyone... but she's already fine and at home.  So I apologize if you received a post update with the title Thank You, and nothing in it... :)

I wanted to thank you for all your visits, valuable comments, your solidarity, and the wonderful way we share this hobby, respecting everybody's styles and different talents.

And speaking about thank you, let me show you this card I recently made for someone who wanted to say thanks to a sister...


I used several sizes of spellbinders to create layered frame for the sentiment from Stampin' Up which says "Sincerely Thanks" in Spanish.



Dollies provides such a nice feminine touch to the projects that I continue using them when I need to emphasize on that.  The person told me the recipient of the card is very girly.  


So, the flowers, the raffia, punched borders and nice flowered background also add to the femininity intention of the card, without over decorating it and keeping the simple message of gratitude.



Hope you liked my card... and again... THANK YOU!!!


1 comment:

JAY ROSA said...

Preciosa, delicada y me encantó la combinación de colores. Espero tu mami esté mucho mejor. Nestabilities yeah!