Monday, May 28, 2012

Let's Celebrate with SEM!

Hello my friends...  Hope you are having a great day!  Either if you had to work, or have the day off in celebration of Memorial Day, I wish you are having fun.

Remember I told you about a blog I found recently, and that I loved the title...?  It's Scrapping Everyday Miracles!  I love the name because this is what we all do with our hobby... Some scrap about birthdays, anniversaries, special dates... an about love, friendship, being thankful, being blessed...  And some about dogs, work, themselves... and so on...  but all these things and concepts are everyday miracles.

Well... this blog is celebrating its first year.  And I wanted to share with you this fact, not only because I would be entering for the opportunity to win some candy, but because I really want to join the fun of celebration.   And YOU CAN ALSO WIN...

There's several ways you could be entered for the candy. Click on the Birthday Celebration image below for more information.



I am very happy for you SEM!!!!  Congratulations on your first year... and I know there's more years to come!!!!  Thanks for the inspiration and support to our projects...




No comments: