Sunday, March 1, 2020

Water along your Journey - ATC

I made this ATC recently with the theme of "water".
Around our life journey we will have to protect from different factors that can easily detour our focus if we are not ready.  We should listen to advice, we should learn from others, but we need to be careful not to forget our dream, our goals, our reason to be at a place or doing a job..  our own journey.

 I think of it as the rain and having an umbrella.  It's ok to get wet sometimes, but you have to be careful and watch out for stronger showers... and always carry an umbrella.



I used distress inks for the background,  and stamped the image and sentiment.
Then I applied some modeling paste with a stencil and then reinforced color here and there with some mica powder and watercolors.

I finished up with some Mod Podge to protect the ATC :)

Hope you like it.

I will be sharing with my friends at Unity Stamp Co.  They are currently having a challenge at Unity Show & Tell Facebook page, and the theme is small stamps.



No comments: