Sunday, February 2, 2020

So Magical...


 Happy Sunday... Happy New Week... and New Beginnings...  Let's see what this new month brings us and what we make out of it... :)  Let's be positive, because everything happens for a reason, and God's timing is perfect.

I recently made this composition to frame a beautiful picture of my daughter in law.

I used several chipboard layers in different levels and painted with color sprays and gelatos, helped with some water..


I applied and mixed colors... I added patterned papers, gel paste, stamps, embossing powders and more...  I used some stencils to help with some image too.  I wanted to have about the same colors of the photo, but also some different colors to contrast and make the piece more interesting.



I separately stamped some elements.  The girl at left was stamped and fussy cut.  The hearts at right were also stamped and cut separately as well as the sentiment.    The title was using stamps (so) and an acrylic word.



And here it is.  Her beauty is so magical that she makes our heart happy.  The good thing is that she is magical and good inside and out.  She's a very nice girl and a beautiful person.


I framed it in a shadow box to display in a special place.  Hope you like it. :)


No comments: