Sunday, March 15, 2020

Unity Blog Hop

Hey to all.

Thanks for stopping by and participate in this fabulous blog hop.  I'm so thrilled to share some projects with you.

First, this card.  I made it recently and had so much fun.

This girl's name is Red Girl, but I colored her in blue...  LOL!  



I stamped the rain first in dark blue and applied glossy accents.  When dry I used watercolor pencils to color the girl, and the background.  Love the fabulous composition and the sentiment.


The other project I wanted to share is this media mix "card" with a stand I made for Craft Stamper Magazine.  It was published a few months ago and I hadn't shared so I'm  doing it now.   I used cardboard and added an easel to help it stand.  I added a piece of cardstock and when dried I peel off to create texture, then covered with gesso.  
For the composition I used distress inks with water and repeated several times until I got the desired color..  Then used watercolors, stamps (of course), embossing powder and more.  Hope you like it :) 


Now you should continue visiting all the Unity Friends blogs. Leave comments in all of them for the opportunity to win.
It's awesome, I know! :)






13 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how she is glowing! Great coloring and background! Both creations are awesome!

Kathy H said...

Wonderful, great coloring!

karen adams said...

Great cards

Glennis F said...

Lovely projects Myra, especially the mixed media one

Linda Vigil said...

Oh, I love both cards...with all of the dimensions built up, they each really set a mood. :) Have a Lovely Sunday.

Debra Dekock said...

Love how you incorporated all the mixed media techniques!

Linda Pekrul said...

Fantastic projects! I really love all the details in your mixed media one.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Beautiful card in blue. Love your coloring and design. Congratulations on getting published. Your canvas is amazing! What stamps did you use? It's just stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

Wilma DeG said...

Your blue girl card is great, but your mixed media is wonderful... just yummy!

Miwa said...

Awesome projects, love the little details!

Becca Yahrling said...

These are really gorgeous! I love mixed media - it's so artsy and fun.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Beautiful card, I like how she looks highlighted on the card. Your mixed media piece is amazing!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Congratulations on your publication! Your work is lovely!