Saturday, January 18, 2020

Scrap Lift...

Happy Saturday...

I made this layout for a #ScrapliftSunday from Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group.  It's been a while since I don't participate in a challenge and it is always fun to scraplift.  When you scraplift you don't have to copy or follow the exact same project, but you get inspired to make your own.  And that's what I did.

I wanted to scrap this photo of New Jersey and New York view from the Statue of Liberty, because my husband was born in NJ and I was born in NY.  We are both Puerto Ricans but it our story is very interesting because our parents lived in the States when we both were born.  Separate lives, and families but very interesting.


I inspired by Mary Ann Maldonado's page in which she uses a lot of layers of paper to frame a single photo.  I might had used many more elements since that's just my style but loved the idea of the use of the ephemera in an eclectic way.

I used paper from multiple brands, as well as washi, cut outs, stickers, chipboard elements, rub ons, brads, acetate, ink, and so much more...



Here's the original page from Mary Ann.  Stop by the Facebook group and participate . There are always many cool challenges going on.

Also... please come back next week to my blog.  I will be sharing projects for Growing in Unity program from Unity Stamp Co.  See ya'.


No comments: