Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Growing in Unity 2020 - Post #3

Hello.
For my third post as Growing In Unity gal this week, I'm sharing two cards with Santa Claus.  

The first one features a paper pieced Santa face and cool patterned paper, as well as glossy accents with glitter.
The stamped sentiment is from Unity and goes perfectly with the combination of elements.



The other one also features a Santa Claus, but this one is a stamp from Unity Stamp Co, which I colored using watercolors, and also a lot of glitter applied with glossy accents.  It's so cool!


The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the same kit, and the "HOHOHO" is a cutout.


Cute Santa, right?

Remember to leave a message and make sure to do the same the whole week (Monday to Friday) so can participate for the opportunity to win stamps from Unity Stamp Co.

Thank you! :)

24 comments:

Katy Fowler said...

How fun are these cards? Love the Santa.

Debbie Peach said...

Nothing says Christmas more than Santa. These are both lovely cards. I like the blues that you used in the 2nd card. Santa is so sparkly. So cute!

Sweet April said...

Awesome Christmas cards,love both but the second card is so cute, fabulous and unique.Santa is so darling.

Linda said...

I love Christmas cards all year long! The second card is probably my favorite!

karen adams said...

Very cute!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ❤️Merry Christmas!

Karren Grayson said...

Enjoyed seeing the Santa's, I love the one on the blue background.

Glennis F said...

Great Christmas cards! You can never have too much glitter too!

EM said...

Those are cute, and I like your background choices as well

Elizabeth Roberts said...

That Santa on the tag is too cute!

LisaL said...

Love both cards. Thanks for posting Christmas cards. I promised myself that I would have all my 2020 Christmas cards done by Thanksgiving this year. Your ideas are making it easier.

Denise S. said...

You can never go wrong with Santa and cheerful colors.

Becca Yahrling said...

Super fun cards! I love that darling Santa on card no. 2 as well as all
your layering.

Wilma DeG said...

Fun cards. The 2nd one is my favorite... so cute!

Bamabell said...

Love that Santa in the bottom card. I like how you used non traditional colors for the background. It really makes him pop.

Sunstamper said...

Oooo! That Ho Ho Ho Santa card! Love all the blue! Thanks for sharing.

Dorothy Green said...

Two very cute Santa cards! Ho ho ho!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Santa images! Fun cards!

rachel duong said...

Your santa card is too cute with the glitter and glossy accents. It really adds that extra touch and finishes off the card. I love the patterned paper too!

Jhays said...

The bears caught my eye immediately! I was like wow...thats fuzzy! I had to make sure to read how you did it. Ive never used glossy accents to adhere glitter. I'm gonna try that now! For sure!

Jhays said...

Supposed to say... Beard, not bears.lol

Jhays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal O. Minkler said...

Cute Santa cards!! Love the effect of the glitter with glossy accents!!

Linda Vigil said...

Both are cute, Love the 2nd card!!!

Phaline Mays said...

Super cute cards! I love the blue Santa card!