Sunday, December 15, 2019

Merry Kiss-Mas and a BLOG HOP

Happy Sunday my friends.

It's just 10 days until Christmas and I am honored to be part of a magnificent blog hop from Unity Stamp Co.  So fun and inspiring to be part of this community.   Keep reading to see how you can win great products from this company.

I am sharing this little CAS card made using this beautiful Pink Fresh studio patterned paper.  I took advantage of the printed flowers and design to combine with this cute stamp of the two kissing buddies under a mistletoe.


Very simple and clean design with a powerful message... Kiss Mas is the best after all, isn't it?  LOL!


With same stamps and an additional one I embellished a gift box.  I used acrylic paint to first cover the box.  Then stamped and applied watercolors in a  patterned paper placed on top and bordered the lid with a ribbon.  


I love the whimsical playful look achieved while keeping the original patterned paper honey comb design still noticeable when you look closer.



There's so much I have in mind to create with these cuties.  Unity has great stamps I always love to use... you know it.   So that's why I am very happy to share this blog hop with these Unity friends too.  Go visit each of them and  leave a comment.  You will be participating for the opportunity to win a great prize.  I am #4 in the list (Scrapper Myra is my crafty name, or maybe you will see Edelmira in the list which is my human name).  Make sure you visit all of my friends.  Good luck.... and Merry Kiss-Mas!





4. Scrapper Myra (Edelmira) http://winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com/

20 comments:

Jhays said...

Loving the box! So fun! Very creative.

stamping sue said...

those hedge hogs are ADORABLE!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Sunstamper said...

So sweet! I love how you made a matching box. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra said...

This is so cute!! AAnd I love the matching gift box, great idea!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card using that sweet image- and I love that you used it in another way- the box is very cool!!!

Trude Julie said...

It´s so cool, I like it!

Glennis F said...

They are so cute!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Very creative. Love your colors, patterns, stamps, and design. Just darling projects. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Holidays!

Scrappy said...

Cute ideas love those hedgehogs. Thank you for sharing your creative ideas.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Very cute Myra!

Linda Vigil said...

Sweet card and box. Love them, thanks Edelmira!

Sweet April said...

Awesome,cute,fabulous card and box.Thanks for sharing your ideas.

MadeByMeghanK said...

These hedgehogs are DARLING! I love your watercolor too!

Wilma DeG said...

What a sweet card, and I love the gift box!

Delaneyjanecards said...

Love these little guys. ♡

Linda said...

Those little guys are so adorable. Had not seen that stamp and now have to go hunting!! Thanks for sharing!

Sue D said...

Cute card and gift box with these kissing hedgehogs.

Connie said...

Love these critters!!! 100% pure sweetness! Thanks for sharing :)

Denise S. said...

Cute projects. I love seeing the same stamp in different ways.

Joyce Verdon said...

So very cute, Myra!