Wednesday, September 25, 2019

GROWING IN UNITY (GIU) DAY 3

It's the middle of the week already... my Growing in Unity week!  Thank you for stopping by and let me share my creations using Unity Stamp Co.
Remember to stop every day this week and leave a comment, because at the end of the week I will choose to winners to get goodies from Unity Stamp Co.  You can also leave comments in all my social media pages under @Scrapper Myra (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest), and I will choose a third winner to get some small goodies as a thank you from my side.

Today's is Wine Wednesday and as some of you know I am a wine lover.. a real real wine lover who really thinks wine is heaven and appreciate the work it takes to make it.  Kudos to all winemakers and workers around the world :).
I also think wine is like scrapbooking... they are both to share and not to compete.

I made a mini mini album.  I drawed a shape of a bottle and made a stencil with chipboard, which I replicated in more chipboard and also papers to cover each page.


I added stamps and embellishments, as this sentiment in the cover which is a real truth...  You shall never run out of wine in your home... or don't call it home ... LOL!  
Take a close up look to each page and notice how I also used painting, modeling paste, sequins, and more...  Here are the inside pages featuring wine moments photos and stamps.


All stamps are of course from Unity Stamp Co.  I used stamps from several kits. 





I love this one with the large wine glass.  I added some white dots in the edge and love how it turned out.  And I also love the page at left, with all the painting and great sentiment.



I tied it all together from the bottle necks and a ring.



Hoping you liked my mini mini album as much as I do.



Keep visiting me this week...  Leave comments and thank you for your love.  Cheers!



21 comments:

Debra Dekock said...

What an awesome idea. Love it. This concept would be a wonderful tag for a bottle of wine as a gift.

Denise S. said...

What a fun little album and of course Unity has more than enough wine stamps, lol. I usually do cards, but one of these mini albums would be really cool to do too, so thanks for the inspiration.

Pat said...

What a wonderful tag that would make when giving wine as gift. I love how many different options there are here

Sue D said...

Great idea for an album with the bottle shape.

EM said...

This is soooo cool, thanks for sharing, we have a winery here and what an awesome idea

Kathy H said...

Awesome idea, and thanks for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Come on this is TOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! What a great idea! I love the wine shapes!

Linda Vigil said...

Oh oh oh so cute, fun idea for gifting!!! Great craft, and great sharing!!!!! 😁

NeeterN said...

Great idea from a fellow wine lover (who also has all the wine stamps!) I'm going to have to try making one for my "Crafty Wine Girls"! Thanks for sharing!!

ionabunny said...

Oh, that is really very cute. What a great idea. Love the shape and all the different pages. Hugz

Becca Yahrling said...

What a fun idea this is!! And how perfect to include photos of a wine tasting trip or party. Fabulous and fun.

Glennis F said...

a really cute idea if you are a wine drinker

Sweet April said...

Amazing mini album so fabulous,fantastic and unique.The album is just perfect from beginning to end.You are very creative and talented!

karen adams said...

Cute idea

Wilma DeG said...

Oh, wow! What a wonderful little mini album! I love it... and I'm going to make one for my sister. Just great!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your shaped mini album! Fun project! Very clever album!

ScrappyCat said...

Very cool idea! Love this!!💘

Linda said...

Really cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Holmes said...

Super cute little mini album! I love that you shaped it as wine bottle! Very creative!

Phaline Mays said...

Adorable! Perfect gift for wine lovers or a dear friend who loves the vino!

Maia Ink said...

I mean... could this be any more amazing! I'm a fan of shaped projects and this one is no exception. LOVE