Friday, March 31, 2017

Forever In Love

I love my dear husband and this is a layout featuring one of his multiple funny faces.  Can't get enough of his good sense of humor. Love it when he's happy and funny. Of course I don't like him when he's angry once in a while... we are a normal couple. LOL!!!

I created a colorful background with watercolors and framed the photo with lots of elements. Some are from patterned paper, other are stamped images or sentiments and much more. 


In the corners I sprayed single colors and made them run to outside direction. And then added sequins or dots in coordinated hues and colors. 



Love the colorful page and the fact that my hubby is the center of it. Forever in love my love. 


#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #watercolor #watercoloring #stamping #scrapbooking #unitystampco #foreverinlove #dearhusband #mylove #handmade #hechoamano #handmadecard



No comments: