Saturday, March 11, 2017

All My Love... in aJar!


Here's a card made recently.  Love the bright colors on it. 

I sprayed painted the doily with mustard right yellow.   I then stamped the jars and cut individually. 
Each jar has a different unique stamped image or sentiment; and each has a bakers twine around the lid. 


I added glossy accents to the jars to resemble glass. 


Sequins added for finishing touch. 

Hope you like my card.  I will share with my friends at Craft Stamper Magazine and its current Make It Take It Challenge. Link here:  http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2017/03/take-it-make-it-challenge-march.html?m=1


Thank you for stopping by!!!

#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #allmylove #art #mixedmediaplace #craftstampermag #takeitmakeit #UnityStampCo  #jarlove #jarart #MixedMedia #scrapbooking #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade 

No comments: