Friday, December 2, 2016

Cheer Up card!

Hello Friday!

I made this card with a cheer up comfort  message... somehow inspired in latest Latina Crafter sketch challenge but didn't post it on time so I am sharing anyway LOL. 

I divided Card base in two sections. Bottom one was to place the sentiment stamped in a doily. Upper side was to display beautiful clouds which I stamped with rain but also stamped separately and added glossy accents then cut and placed them for dimension and great texture. 


I used glitter tape to divide the sections and love the final result. 

This paper used for the card was actually a scrap I had from papers that beautiful Diana from LC provided for a free class given recently. So it's all directly or indirectly Latina Crafter after all. LOL. 


Have a great weekend. 

#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #card #latinacrafter #cheerup #mixedmedia #stamping #scrapbooking  #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft

No comments: