Saturday, November 26, 2016

Mixed Media Mini Album Cover

I recently documented in a mini album, some memories from a little escape we had in Dallas.  I had a business travel and decided to go with hubby several days before and know a bit about the city and surroundings and also having the opportunity to see some friends who have moved to Texas. 

I used some self made pages combined with Simple Stories pages, photo sheets and dividers. The covers were made from scratch though and I used several media to create it. 


The surface were sprayed with color and then I created some texture and dimension with modeling paste and a stencil. 

I then created a thematic area of interest using a corrugated carton tag tied with a little rope. Also a painted burlap shape cut with spellbinders. I even used some symbols of the state of Texas such as the white star and the cowboy... and a boot. 


I decided to add a title and turned the u's into a's ... the way any scrapbooker would do it right? LOL. 

Hope you liked this cover.  I enjoyed making it. Just to have a little time to "create" it, is just amazing!


#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #minialbum #texas #simplestories #mixedmedia #dallas #scrapbooking #albumcover #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft

No comments: