Friday, December 9, 2016

Mixed Media Tag

 Hello friends...
 
 
I am so happy to share with you this tag.  This is one of those project you really really love to see how they came out...  We all love our projects and each of them has a different meaning, reason to be and style... at least that's my case... but there are projects and there are projects. 
 
This tag was made inspired in current mood board from Mixed Media Place blog.  You can see more details HERE.  And... refer to the mood board at the end of this post.
 
 
The colors are fantastic and all the photos were literally very inspiring.  And the quote really made me think of new beginnings, and how each day is a miracle itself.
 
So I used flowers and leaves that I painted with Color Bloom sprays, and also stamped leaves in the composition.  I used lots of elements and materials... cork, pearls, glitter, sequins, stamped images and sentiment, metals, modeling paste and so much more... Can you find all these?


 
For the process I first painted the tag with gesso, than applied stains inks.  I also used a stencil with modeling paste to which I then applied spray colors.  Once dried I stamped leaves and then positioned the painted flowers, leaf and cork heart as desired.  For specific spots I used pearls, glitter, glossy accents and sequins, plus the metal chain.  I stamped the sentiment and cut the phrase and then placed with dimensional adhesives.  Finally, tied some burlap cord and I think that was it. 
 
 
Hope you like it... I will share with my friends on Mixed Media Place.
 
Have a great weekend.

 


4 comments:

talkis23 said...

Amazing creation as always wow wow wow thanks for playing at MMP challenge !!!

Nirvana said...

Oh!! It's beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing at MMP challenge!!!

Anastasi Kuznetsova said...

Awesome work! Thank you from MMP!

Tusia Lech said...

Sweet tag! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place.