Sunday, December 4, 2016

Little Xmas gift bag!

Hello friends. 

I've been looking forward to make more Xmas projects but so little time to do so.  

I embellished this fun little bag with Xmas spirit  now it is ready for the holidays and more!


I stamped this precious tree and heat embossed for a glossy beautiful look. I also used washi tape and sequins. 


For the tag I stamped a little one with "to" and "from" info and added a tree cutout from patterned paper then tied with bakers twine. 

I used color inspiration from current Unity Show and Tell inspiration challenge happening in Facebook.  Gotta love it!


#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #card #unitystampco #xmas #christmas #stamping #scrapbooking  #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft #christmasgiftbag

No comments: