Sunday, March 27, 2016

Margaritas Please!!!!

 Happy Easter my friends.
This day is precious.  Symbol of new beginnings, new life, resurrection, and love...

I hope you have a good day.

I want to share this layout I made recently.  You know I love wine, right?  But I also love margaritas.  I've decidated mini albums and pages to this delicious cocktail before, and here's another one.  

I brushed some gesso to a black cardstock and then gave a bit of green highlight with Distress Stain.
I used modeling paste with circle and chevron stencils to add some texture in specific sections of the page.
Then I sprayed color bloom in yellow and green.


I also used sequins, buttons, straws, and washi tapes, among other embellishments.


Of course I stamped the image of a cool margarita to be part of the composition as an important element.  


I reproduced the same photo fo my DH bringing two margaritas, and repeated it.  Whenever I ask him to make some margaritas for me, he does it with love and we plan a Margarita day.

Here's the whole page.  I hope you like it.  I love it. :)


No comments: