Saturday, March 26, 2016

Picture Perfect

Surprise!  Happy Saturday everybody!
Hope you've had a wonderful Good Friday, with families and friends and having in mind all the love God has for us.

I want to share this layout I made several days ago.  Another one of those layouts that I wanted to do without stamping or painting as I usually do, but just using old papers, scraps, embellishments and ephemera I have in my scrap room... :)



I took these photos on Christmas day...  I remember this day we were just reaxing at home after a nice Christmas Eve with family and friends.  Mom had stayed with us and we were just having fun and relaxing.  We asked Malbec (my dog-son) to get up on this couch and took some pictures... and then my DH surprised us behind...  and so Malbec did.

Hope you like this page and somehow you get inspired for your own.  Have a great day.

No comments: