Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hello Pumpkin!

It's October!  Love this month.  Even though in my beautiful Puerto Rico we have very warm weather all year, and we don't feel that much of a difference between seasons, I love Fall.  There's not any particular reason except for all the cool things associated to this month... like nice weather (in other places other than home), nice colors, trees, and Halloween... plus it's my birthday month.  I just had a birthday last Oct 7, yeah!

Anyway, loved the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge photo and made a project inspired by it.  Decided not to make a card, but something different.  I embellished this cutie little bag.


I used doilly, straws (American Crafts), sequins and cord.  The image stamp is from Studio 112.  Also added some glitter (AC) and Glossy Accents.

This one's ready for some treats.


Hope you like it as much as I do.  Here's the reference of the challenge... there's still time for you to join.  Click HERE.



1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun pumpkin! I love how you were inspired to make a treat bag!