Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let it Snow!

Hello friends... 

There's no such thing as snowing in my country, beautiful Island of Puerto Rico.  But I love Snowpeople...  They are sooo cute.  Most of the time they have these friendly faces and welcome smiles... I love them.
I call them "amiguitos" which mean "little friends".

Also, snowmen have become a very important icon of Christmas around the world... and even though we don't get to see the real snow in the Island, a lot of people decorate their homes with these amiguitos.  So making cards with them is ok too...LOL...

This is a pretty simple card made with a Snowman die-cut I've had for a while (Actually, I have a box with Christmas papers and embellishments that I use every year because I refuse to keep buying more papers until I use them all -well with a little exceptions- and this Snowman had been there for a while).





I arranged it with a tag, inked distressed patterned papers, buttons and also added a Santa hat to my little cold friend.

Some glossy accents also gave some life to his nose and buttons.



I love the final look of my card.  Hope you too...   

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

2 comments:

Buffy Burnside said...

I have to say that's one of the cutest cards I've seen! I love snowmen.

Vivi said...

I love it! I am going to do a scrap lift.