Wednesday, December 12, 2012

E-cards or Paper Cards... that is the question!

Happy middle of the week!

Oh well... With all this technology thing and social media going on in our lives, it's cool to know there is still some people who likes to give or receive paper Christmas cards.   What would a card maker or scrapbooker do if that wasn't the case?  ok, ok... digital scrapbooking.

But I still like the old fashioned way.  The other day I met with some friends and made some Christmas cards.  It's more what we talked than we made scrapbooking but it is always fun to meet with friends and dedicate some time to the hobby.

I've already shared with you some of the cards I've made...  This is one of the cards I made using patterned paper as base, die-cut tree image, stamps, washi tapes and baker's twine.


Love the final look.


Hope I can share more Christmas cards soon.

See ya'!

5 comments:

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card, Myra! I am with you - I still love the paper cards too :) Hope all is well with you!

Hugs!

JAY ROSA said...

Hermosa amiguita, me gustó cada detallito y el que pudieras reunirte con tus amigas. De vez en cuando nos hace falta. Por mi parte amo tanto el scrapbooking tradicional como el digital.

Myrna Marcano said...

Hermosos trabajos.
Gracias por compartir tus hermosos trabajos.
Dulces abrazos, Myrna

Sonia said...

Hola Edel
Tu tarjeta hermosa, te felicito!
Great JOB!
Hugs, Sony

Sonia said...

Hola Edel
Tu tarjeta hermosa, te felicito!
Great JOB!
Hugs, Sony