Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bliss!

 Hope you are enjoying this last weekend of 2012.  I kind of am...  washing clothes, finishing a card for a birthday party I will attend tonight, making some lists for the last details of New Year's Eve get together... and while my husband is working outside with the yard and the cars... I remembered I made this layout this week and still have not posted it.

It is about my niece.  She kind of loves being photographed and lately she uses the same pose for all of the pictures.  She's like a model!!!  And I feel so very happy when I see all these pictures of her, so beautiful, so happy!  I love this photo of her and decided to make a layout...  




I used tapes (cotton and washi), buttons, flowers, patterned paper, paint, ink, and more!



I love this beautiful stamp from Unity and I added some gloss to it.


Oh I love scrapbooking.  I really enjoyed making this layout.  In 2012 this hobby has been a relief for me.  Hope 2013 provides me health and time to continue sharing this with you.

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your support with your comments.  I enjoy them all.  Thank you blogger friends!



5 comments:

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Great Job
Que celebres en grande la llegada del 2013.
-Sony

JAY ROSA said...

Genial! La foto de tu sobrina, me hace recordar a Kamila. Eso es actitud!

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Great Job
Que celebres en grande la llegada del 2013.
-Sony

Laura Figueroa Colon said...

Precioso y muy tu el LO.

Julia said...

Muchas felicidades tambien para ti. Hermosa la pagina♥...