Sunday, June 16, 2019

Latest Projects and Happy Father's Day

Hello beautiful people...
 
Just stopping by to say hello and share the last several projects I've made and haven't posted in the blog.
 
This layout was about a wonderful afternoon we had after a long weekend working for a convention.  It was very relaxing knowing the event ended and that we didn't have to go to work the day after.  I'm not a Summer girl even though I live in the tropics, but I think I had forgotten how wonderful was to just chill out under the Sun in a pool or beach.  :)  The page was made in a very simple way using stickers, elements, papers and more from Simple Stories brand.
 
 
This card is for Father's Day and I used this cool stamp from Deep Red Stamps.  I have to admit I wasn't sure when I was going to use this image and still don't now if it was 100% suitable for the card, but I have to admit I enjoyed so much coloring the image...  It's a rainbow trout so I tried to emulate the colors and then used glossy accents and glitter to emphasize on them.  I then fussy cut the image to create a 3D image.  Love it.  The background was colored with watercolor painting.  Sentiment stamp is from Unity Stamp Co.
 

 
Finally, this layout was another quick and easy way to document a moment.  I used Pink Fresh products mostly and was kind of sarcastic with the page.  This was a Sunday that we were just so tired of so many happenings in our life and just stayed home to relax.  I was seated relaxed and took a photo of the flower but my husband is in the background as he didn't notice.  Suddenly I received a photo of myself... that my husband just took almost at the same time.  So the layout shows the Sunday Funday … but we were really tired and kind of bored LOL.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy Father's Day to the fathers in your lives.

No comments: