Sunday, July 14, 2019

TakeIt Make It Challenge (from Craft Stamper Magazine)

Hey cool people. Hope you are fine.

I am trying to come back to my hobby more actively after a year with many things happening... All good.  Just a lot of work and family duties... and I guess one gets used to changes after all.

I made two little tiny canvas for the current Take It Make It Challenge from Craft Stamper Magazine. (click to see more).  I've collaborated with this magazine and I used to participate a lot in this challenge just for fun ... so I said to myself... Let's come back. :)




I applied gesso and acrylic paint to the mini canvas.



In one of them I stamped the image first, then colored.  I then applied with mod podge little strips of patterned papers to frame the image.   I didn't worry about covering part of the image 'cause it was on purpose...


I stamped the image again to "take it out" of the frame and make it pop.



For the second tiny canvas, I stamped the image in a separate paper, colored, and along with other images from patterned paper, I fussy cut and placed in the canvas.




I also used some enamel accents to provide some dimension. 


When dry, I applied mod podge as well and some glitter.


Here's the final project of the canvas duo.  I will of course share with my friends at the Craft Stamper magazine blog.  Wish me luck because there is an amazing prize :)



Hope you like my mini tiny little canvas by Scrapper Myra :)




1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

Super cute mini artworks 😍😍