Saturday, June 1, 2019

Welcome baby boy Armando...

Hey beautiful!

Hope you are all fine... I love that I made some time to play a little bit and made this card for a coworker who just became a grandma.  And when I say that I "made some time" is no joke... I've been trying to make time for the hobby lately 'cause I really need a balance.  Somehow the last year several issues has changed and the time has been split differently... so I will be back...LOL!

Anyways, made the colorful card using different patterned paper and cardstock scraps.  Also stamped the name and little friends and fussy cut to assemble my scenery.



When card is opened, it bends to stand out the name and it can be displayed with the sentiment inside that says:  precious, adorable baby boy...


Tried to add this boomerang so you can see the movement.  Hope it comes out when this post is published... Otherwise, you can visit me in Instagram (ScrapperMyra) and see how the card opens.


You can also follow me on Facebook (under Scrapper Myra as well).

It's simple in concept... but I know that the new grandma will love it... :)  The intention is that she uses it to give to his son and daughter in law.

Hope you like it too.  Thanks for stopping by.

:)

No comments: