Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Let's Get Together ATC

As a wine lover and scrapbooker I have many wine related stamps... most of them from Unity Stamp Co.  I made this mixed media ATC for my swap Unity group.





I cut the base and stamped the image.  Then masked it to protect from modeling paste being applied through stencils.   Removed the mask and applied watercolor over everything but the stamped image. I also added sequins.


I specially love the process of creating different imperfect textures... some because I probably over applied modeling paste and can be considered an error, but some were deliberately applied on some spots and then pressed with finger to create the sticky irregular texture.



The beauty of this kind of creation is that not one is the same as the other...  on purpose.  :). They are unique.

I hope you like them... Cheers!


No comments: