Thursday, June 28, 2018

You are my Sunshine... card


Summer is here... well, I bet you know it.
I've said so many times that where I come from, the seasons don't change significantly so it's like Summer all year.   A little bit more rain (or lots) during Hurricane season, but in terms of heat... basically the same, unless you go to a high mountain during Christmas... LOL!

This card kind of resembles a beach scenery.   Look at the light blue sky with a big shiny sun...  interrupted by the sea... which waves create the foam that arrives to the beach and touch the sand...

Can you see it?  It's kind of abstract, right? LOL!


Sun, swirls (waves) and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co.  I shared this card with Unity Show and Tell group for the watercolor challenge they are currently running.  It's simple watercoloring application combined with stamps and snow marker... plus a few sequins.


I distressed edges hand tearing apart and applying ink.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: