Tuesday, October 31, 2017

More Stripes and Plaid...

Made some more time to make these other  two cards to share with Unity Show and Tell challenge Facebook page. It is  about stripes and plaid with Unity Girls stamps. 

First one is Miranda Girl and I love her because she loves wine... just like me.  Actually this is a card I would love to receive. My birthday was about three weeks ago and I have to admit it was a very different birthday compared to other years. Since most people is lacking basic services in Puerto Rico, the reality is that there are other priorities. Just close people and family remembered my birthday, and those who had internet and were reminded by Facebook. LOL!   It was weird. I say I will celebrate same age next year. Yeah right. Hahaha!

 



I used patterned paper to dress Miranda and for the main background. Some washi tape with stripes framed the card.  I also balanced all out with sequins, buttons and twine with the sentiment which is like a sentence being completed. 

The second card features Christine Girl.  She’s a Christmas girl.  I also dressed her up with patterned paper and painting; and used similar elements such as button, twine, and washi tape. 


Do you like my cards?  Hope so. 

Keep praying for Puerto Rico.

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #mixedmedia #handmadecard #handmade #hechoamano #halloweencard #unitystampco #birthdaycard #washitape #paperpiecing #unityshowandtell #stamping #christmascard

1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

Love the plaid creations 😍✂️