Friday, October 6, 2017

Full of blessings card


Loved this Stamp I recently got as a prize from unity stamp co.  Such a beautiful flower. 

An I love the sentiment too. So true. Specially now that we are lacking lots of basic needs after Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. Can't complain when compared to others but so sad to see the whole island suffering. 


Anyway...I cut several layers of cardstock alternating red and white ascending sizes.  Using the two white pieces as base I stamped the image three times with different colors.  You could also stamp in the large one and then cut the square in the middle and will have the same effect. 

I assembled inserting the red cardstock between the two whites interrupting the image but creating a cool dimension. Love the result. Do you?

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking  #create #handmade #hechoamano  #card #handmadecard #papercraft #flowerstamp #mixedmedia #unitystampco #stamping

No comments: