Thursday, October 12, 2017

Believe...

Hi there. We continue struggling everyday with Puerto Rico situation. It's been hard. We've learned being comfortable is not a synonym of being happy.   We've learned we can live with so much less.  Well... at least some of us are positive and "think" we have learned. Some might seem not to learn anything and still complain about not having air conditioner on while others don't have food. But that's just life. And everybody has a different reality... and different priorities. The truth is that we have to believe. We have to believe this will end. We need to believe this is just temporary and sooner than later we will be "normal" again. 


I want to take advantage of the moments I have internet and if I can share my hobby and art, I will.   Let me share this card I made using Unity stamps. It's a Christmas card and I love the angel. I used lots of different media for coloring it and love the final result. 

I will be sharing this with current Take It Make It challenge of Craft Stamper Magazine. Link:  http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2017/10/take-it-make-it-challenge-october.html?m=1

Hope you like it. Keep praying for Puerto Rico please. 


#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #mixedmedia #handmadecard #handmade #hechoamano #craftstampermag #takeitmakeit #christmascard #believe #puertoricoselevanta


No comments: