Wednesday, June 21, 2017

More butterfly effect

Hello!

Remember the beautiful butterflies I showed you in a past post.  (Click here:   http://winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com/2017/06/butterflies.html?m=1 )

I made three of them but only used two for my card.  So I used the third one for another card. 


This is a CAS design. I used colored burlap as base for the card. Then added a die cut shape where I positioned the butterfly.  I used dimensional adhesives for the wings so she can stand out. 


Also stamped the sentiment in vellum and added below.   Details with sequins provide a great touch.  


I will share this with Unity Show and Tell Facebook group.  Crossing my fingers to win the stamps. LOL!!!

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #stamping #create #handmade #hechoamano #cardmaking #unitystampco #unityshowandrell #butterfly #papercraft #butterflies #burlap #vellum


No comments: