Saturday, June 17, 2017

Butterflies...

Hi my friends. 

Here I am sharing a card with you. 
I started with the butterflies.  I knew I was going to use one but couldn't decide which one.  I made a colorful background and let dry before stamping and cutting my butterflies. 
I later accentuated the colors in specific areas of the images. 


I then created a background for my sentiment using some spray color and distress inks.  


With an old book paper I created a window to reveal the sentiment. 

I ended up using two butterflies.  




Hope you like it. I will share with current Take It Make It challenge at Crafter Stamper magazine blog. Link here:

And I also will share with Unity Show and Tell Facebook group.  

Thank you. 

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #stamping #create #handmade #hechoamano #cardmaking #unitystampco #butterflies #TakeItMakeIt #unityshowandtell #crafterstamper #papercraft


1 comment:

Cheremane said...

I love this Thanks so much for joining the Craft Stamper Challenge hope to see you again soon xx