Thursday, January 12, 2017

It's time for Happy Hour!

Woohoo!

Made this card for my stash. There's always an excuse to celebrate and a card can be very useful. 

I made the color background using distress inks in different tonalities and directly applied them to the cardstock from the pad. If to let it dry as applied, probably would be more noticeable the lines of the ink squares and wouldn't be too attractive... but what I did was that I added / sprayed water and this provided a different look that also blended the colors together. Then dried with heat. I love the final result. 


I sprayed some dots of color around, and then framed the self made background with scallops borders. 

I used two stamps. One at the right upper corner and another one as center of attention. This was embellished with wire and some ink in the borders. 

Sequins as final touch. Of course. 


Hope you like my card. 

#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #unitystampco #HappyHour #stamping #scrapbooking #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft #distressink #wire #party

No comments: