Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy Birthday to a dear funny friend

Hola.  I made this card for a friend having a birthday today.  She's a real coffee lover and she also has learned to love wine (I think she loves coffee more... LOL). 


This sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Is perfect because it describes how most people feel about these two delicious juices. It's actually how I feel about them too. 

I made the background with a sponge and distress inks. Then, with decorative washi tapes I added a line where I placed the stamped image/sentiment cut out. 

Added festive sequins as final touch. 

In the inside I stamped other related images to reinforce the idea of the coffee-wine relationship. 

Hope she likes it.  Will give it to her this afternoon. 

PD. The irony in all this is.... hush hush... that the bday present is a six pack of artesanal beer!!!  LOL. 

#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #unitystampco #coffee #wine #birthdaycard #stamping #scrapbooking #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft #distressink #sequins

No comments: