Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I love my bubbles!

A layout honoring the delicious sparkling wines. This photo shows me posing with a glass of cava at a party I attended recently. It has an effect of lights that actually look like the bubbles in the glass.  I thought it was a good idea to feature the love for the sparkling and refreshing delicious bubbles. 



I used CAS (clean and simple) style. With a white cardstock as base I hand cut a design paper to a shape to show two corners.  The paper shows colored circles to resemble the bubbles.  With some gesso I made a space for the photo to which I painted some damask with stencil. Same images painted in the right bottom corner of white cardstock. 

Title is a combination of chipboard letters and a die cut heart. 


Journaling is handwritten and cut in strips. I also cut some vellum circles to add some more similitude to the bubbles I want to honor. 


I finally added gold sequins ... same color of my bubbles.  Cheers!


#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #bubbles #sparklingwine #cava #ilovemybubbles #layout #stencil #scrapbooking #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft #dibon

No comments: