Sunday, May 29, 2016

Vintage Father Card

Hello my friends!

Do you have a vintage papa?  Those who are full of knowledge and cool experiences and are always giving you advice?  Treasure him please.  

I lost my father when I was 10 and there's always something to remember him everyday.  It can be a smell, a memory, a saying, or even a joke... but I always have him in my mind.  It's cool though, not a sad thing even though sometimes I asked myself what would it be like to have grown with him, you know.  So, if he was alive today, he would be a vintage dad.  And he certainly could relate to this card I made.


I used "watnots" from Glitz designs with this vintage image, and complemented with buttons and papers... and of course some stamping.  These stamps are both from Unity Stamp Co.
 
 

Tried to keep the color palette of black, gray, browns and earthy oldies LOL!

Father's Day is coming up.  Make sure to have cards for your loved fathers in the family.


 

And remember you can follow me in Facebook and Instagram too.  I need more followers.  :)  See you there.
 

No comments: