Monday, May 30, 2016

Graduations....

Graduations are "IN"...LOL...  Lots of people graduating and celebrating the achievement.  Congratulations to all who are graduating, graduated or have someone graduating this year.  I think graduations are not only a ceremony but is a representation of the results of your effort, the end of a stage and the beginning of another.  I think noone should miss his/her graduation ceremony.  It's so cool the feeling of being there... and thinking "I did it!"


I made this graduation card using Inkadinkado and Studio G stamps.
The background was sponged with distress inks and the banner is from Me&MyBigIdeas brand.


 

Stars embellishments are from Studio Calico and twine from Hemptique.


Love the result.  It's festive, it's cool... it's inspiring...  Like the feeling when you are graduating.

Happy day my friends.

No comments: