Sunday, November 29, 2015

Halloween Layout

We usually have a Halloween contest at work every year.  Our department somehow has always been in the top 3.  But more than that, we really enjoy our costumes and love to celebrate this day in a very positive and good way.  This year we didn't have the contest, but we decided to work in our diguises anyway and the truth is that we had such a blast.
We decided to be super heroes.  So we had a Wonder Woman, a Batgirl, the 4 Ninja Turtles (Girly versions; I was one of them), Captain America, Superman, Spiderman and Batman.



I made a page about it. I included three photos... one of the whole group, one of the Ninja Turtles and a solo...LOL!


Love my page. Have a memory of this day and the good times I had with my friends and co-workers.  Hope you like it too.  Have a great week.

No comments: