Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!

I'm so looking forward for 2015 great opportunities and new things!

Last year was a good one... but I have to admit I've had better...  Nothing too serious or unmanageable but definitely some things I would had changed!  A year of changes, crisis, adjustments, but also love, family, great friends and scrapbooking.

I am very positive to see improving the economy in our beautiful island...  I want to continue working hard and doing all I love...  I'm looking forward to my DH's new plans within the wine industry... and I want to continue scrapbooking as much as I can... LOL!

And I wish you all the best in your plans too!  Hope this year is as special as you are!



Let's celebrate the new year.  I'm sharing with you a layout I made for the Papeles y Más magazine, using Stamp A Hoot stamps.


I also cut vellum, silver and gold stars... combined with sequins, washi tapes, fibers and more...



The letters are Thickers from American Crafts.  These photos are from prior year's Christmas Eve, welcoming 2014!


And here's the whole page.  Hope you like it!



Happy New Year!

No comments: