Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Layouts

Hey...  It feels like Christmas already... don't you think?

I recently had a class at a local scrapbooking store, and we made 4 beautiful pages...  The request was to use the selected papers, stickers and collection at its best... trying to take advantage of every corner.  I can say I'm good at this...  every piece of paper is usable in this hobby.
Students loved the class and I had so much fun.

I thought it was time I could share these pages with you.

This first one is so cool.  I love the banners on the top of the page... They were cut from the design paper and combined with stickers.  Baker's twine really made a great look along with the sequins...



Then this one was also very cool to make.  I took advantage of the design paper and cut the garlands in rows, so the photo was positioned behind them.  Loved the final result!



This is a very simple way to make a page with multiple photos and elements... and also taking advantage of the journaling cards and even make them be the title.
You just position the photos and cover the rest with your cards.  3D details are a must.


And finally this one with lots of nice elements from the collection.  Dive the paper in two sections and position the photos... embellish in opposite sides with different clusters of nice stuff for balance.


In the class we also provided a bonus...  a card made with more stickers and sequins...

Christmas is already here.  You should have some photos of the Season already... huh?   Hope you like my pages and that you got inspiration to make yours.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: