Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Red Unity Be Inspired Challenge...

Hey Friends... Having a good weekend?
I used to dislike Sundays... There was a time in our lives that these days were lonely.  We decided to reinvent them and now we look forward to Sundays and try to do something nice.  Most of the time we really cook a nice meal and pair it with wine at home, or simply share with families and friends.

This is a card I made to enter the current Unity Be Inspired Challenge.  Loved the color inspiration provided.  You can access it HERE.



This beautiful Ange Girl is called RED and I love her.  For this card, I wanted to keep her kind of abstract and mostly use the silver and red colors from the palette in the clothing.  Also... note how I heat embossed silver in her clothing and in some of the snowflakes...  Wish you could really see it.  Love the final effect.


I really love these Ange Girls from Unity Stamp Co.  I think I have enough of them now...  (Nah!)

Oh, I'm so thankful for your visit to my blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment.  These are very appreciated.  And perhaps you can win something with Unity.  I will link this post to next Friday Friends with Flair.  Every Friday the Unity community share work of the week and we all get great inspiration.  You participate by sharing your projects, and also by leaving comments.  :)


1 comment:

Maia Ink by Anya Lynet said...

Loving the coloring! We need to get together for an afternoon of crafting and wine ;)