Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Taking advantage of the patterned papers..

Hello... middle of the week friend!  We are almost there (talking about my lovely Friday).

I love layering... Love to combine different elements with a meaning, and mixing collections from different brands...  and with memorabilia around the house...

But sometimes I just get what I need with the patterned papers... They are most of the time so rich in design and colors, that you don't need to add that much.

These two cards were made using patterned papers or elements, combined with stickers, stamps and rub-ons... with little layering.

This one  has patterned papers as base, then circles from the same papers and one from red card-stock with the sentiment (same card-stock from the left punched edge).  Then I cut a tree from another pattern and added stickers letters.





For this other card, I also used several patterned papers as base, added the stamped image and sentiment, and included a rub on.  Also used some glitter and bling... Finished!!!



I mainly love ephemera style, but sometimes I feel a little CAS ... how about you?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Xmas cards are my favorite. I like the first one a lot, it communicate joy throught the colors and that tree.