Sunday, November 24, 2013

A very unusual Christmas card!

Christmas is a spectacular time of the year.  I love the fact we are celebrating God with this season and I really enjoy how people seem to be ... better.   I know, it is weird!  But I think... (probably I hope)... for people to change for a better way.  It is a great season to think about what you've done or become... and what, if any, you want or need to change.  And it is not only about others... it's also about myself. 

But besides that... I love Christmas colors, glitter, textures... and all the magic of the decorations and materials related to the season.

I bought this beautiful box at Marshall's.  I love it.  I think it has great possibilities...  You can put a present inside so you don't have to wrap it, you can use it for storage, for decoration... and how about using it to showcase a mini album, or even for a special Christmas card?


Well.. I went with the last one... but this card is like a huge card made with different parts... so you can display in the wall if you want to.  Take a look...


You open the box and you see the first part of the "card"...  Grab the ribbon and pull it out...


It has several circles tied to each other with ribbon for a whole vertical piece you will love.


First circle is the angel wishing peace...



Then you have another circle with the reminder of the real Christmas meaning....



Then another peace and joy sentiment...


And finally a little card in an envelope.


In the little card you can just write the message you want, or also even include a gift card.  Size is perfect for that.





Here's a look to the whole 'card'.


I will have to think who the recipient of this will be... It must be someone special... Or maybe I will sell this to someone so I can buy presents...LOL!!!!




Hope you liked my project.  Tks for your comments.  Have I told you how much I enjoy reading them?  It's just great to know you stopped by, read my post, and actually took some time to write me something.  Tks!


1 comment:

JAY ROSA said...

Love it! Me encantó la idea, y a ti te quedó bellisima. Gracias por compartir.