Sunday, June 2, 2013

All About Feathers CAS Challenge

Hello Sunday.

The Outlawz Challenges CAS Sunday challenge today is to use feathers in any way in your CAS project.

I immediately thought of my feathers stamps I haven't used enough and stamped the three of them in different colors.  These are from Unity Stamp Co.


Also stamped a sentiment (stamp from Spanish Memories), and cut by hand and placed just below the stamped feathers... and finished my CAS card!!! 


I had cut one of the feathers as mask, so I had enough time to put in it some color and make an ATC.


Cut the patterned paper, stamped a sentiment (Unity Stamp Co), placed the feather with a button and added three pearls.  Another CAS project using feathers.


Thank you Outlawz... I had an excuse to use these stamps and to do some scrapping today.  I sometimes really need to cut at least a little paper... I'm addicted... LOL.
I go to my room very concentrated on just cleaning up a bit, and ended up doing something...  

Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

veronica said...

I love those feathers! Yours look fab!