Saturday, January 21, 2012

Being an Airhead

A lot of work... a lot of stress... I need to dedicate time to scrapbooking... I'm so in need to relax... I always say we need to get time sometimes just to be an airhead. Do nothing... Just enjoying being alive and resting... Of course you cannot get too used to it because then you become another thing... lazy! But sometimes... just sometimes... do nothing.

However, I don't have time for that right now... :( I have been very busy lately and have not being able to dedicate some time to the hobby...

So, I decided to share with you this card I made a while ago and I hadn't shown. It was made for a friend moving to the States.

I used pink tones because she's very girly and delicate. Patterned paper is from scraps I had from a very old collection called Penelope... Do you remember it...? it was gorgeous!

I also embossed the pink cardstock with the Cuttlebug machine, and border punched the blue cardstock with Martha Stweart punch.

The sentiment if from a stamp I've used before and am sure you've seen it... it's from Unity Stamp Co!


I tied a big eyelet with a brad and ribbon to embellish the card. The big eyelet is pink and has what you can think is either flowers or kind of resemble snowflakes... The girl was moving to a cold place so I thought this might me interesting to use.


I used patterned paper and also ribbon tape.... I love it! Ribbon tape can be attached perfectly and it looks very nice.

I also added some punched flowers in the inside for continuity of the theme.



I also inked some edges with Colorbox ink. Hope you liked it...

And I also hope you are having time for your hobby... Even if you don't have a hobby, you need time to relax, do quite nothing... and be an airhead...


4 comments:

Laura Figueroa Colon said...

Me gusto mucho tu tarjeta. Bien sencilla y divertida

JAY ROSA said...

Wow, wow, wow! Me encantó muchas veces. Esa combinación de colores está bellísima. La tarjeta esta bien delicada amiquita. Te felicito!

Sonia said...

Hola!
Me gusta tu tarjeta, sencilla, elengante y hermosa. El "color combo" me encanto. Te felicito!
-Sony

Nilsa said...

so cute, and girly!! and yes, we need to unwind and do nothing from time to time...