Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Winners Time

Thank you so much, everyone who stopped by last week and left some loooovveee... LOL!  I enjoyed reading all your comments as much as I enjoyed making the projects for this special Growing In Unity week.  Thank you also to Unity Stamp Co for doing these activities that make us feel like ambassadors of the brand, and part of a community.



So, the random chosen winners among who all that commented every day in the blog are:

EM
Sweet April

Congratulations!

Please send me an email with your real complete human name, email address, and postal address.  Once I receive information from both of you, I will notify Unity and you will receive your prize directly from them :).

On a separate note, I promised to choose another person from other social media platforms.  To this winner I will send a small token of appreciation from my side, choosing among some things I have in my stash.  This special winner is:   Shelly Loves Stamping.  Congrats friend!   Please also send me an email with your information.  This price has nothing to do with Unity Stamp Co and this is just between you and me.

Thank you again to all of you.  I invite to continue following my work and let's have fun being imperfect together.

'Til the next post!

4 comments:

EM said...

Wow! Thank you! Eunice Fry
fry.eunice@gmail.com
1228 Woodbridge dr
Clarksville, TN 37042

Linda Vigil said...

Thanks again for the fun week!

Sweet April said...

I'm so thrilled! Thanks for a wonderful week. maraconcep@hotmail.com
Mara Concepcion
P.O.Box 194056
San Juan,PR 00919-4056.
Many blessings!

ionabunny said...

Congrats. Hugz