Tuesday, December 25, 2018

"Joy" ATC - and... Merry Christmas!

Joy... is what I wish for all of you.

Happy Holidays!!!

Hope you are having a great Christmas Day. 

I recently made my two monthly ATCs for a swap stamping group.  These two ATC's I make for 7 to 10 people are actually making me take some time for the hobby even when I don't have too much time... so it's good.  Plus, getting other people's creations help us share inspiration and art.


For this ATC I used distressed ink in different colors on the base and applied some water for blending.  I then stamped the image of the tree and heat embossed, then did the same with title.


I used some "Stickles" drops for a final touch.


There's is a lot of imperfection in the process of making several projects of same design.  But I really like that each one of the creations is unique.  


Merry Xmas!

No comments: