Monday, December 4, 2017

Welcome Baby!

Hey there!

I made this card to welcome a little baby boy that my coworker and his wife are expecting.  So excited.  I know they will be such great parents. 


I made a scenery with baby animals to make a fun and colorful card using Autumn Leaves brand stamps.  These are so cute.  I colored them with watercolor pencils.
The blue background in the embossed paper is also painted with watercolors, and the dimensional cloud was achieved with snow marker heated ink.


The greens were achieved with different hand cut cardstocks pieces, placed in different dimensions, and then the animals positioned on them.   At the center a sticker with the word "baby".


Hope they like my card... made with so much love specially for them and the little one :).


#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking  #create #handmade #hechoamano #autumnleaves #stamping #papercraft #cards  #baby #babyshower #welcomebaby #watercolor #handmadecards #snowmarker



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hola Myra... por aqui visitandote. Hermosa creación.
Saludos, Sony ��