Friday, December 15, 2017

Fabulous Birthday Girl


A friend at work wanted to surprise another friend with a card a birthday banner for her birthday.  She wanted these to be glamorous with the theme of shoes, bags, and bling bling... but not necessarily the pink cliché.

So I went for blue, black, silver, greens and a touch of red to make this card...



I used brads, stamps, jewels, banners, thinkers letters, rub ons, and more...  
The paper collection is an oldie... still have some from a DCWV pack... and is called "All Dressed Up".


For the banner I used same colors, same papers, and similar elements.   The letters are Thickers without colors, which I dressed with glitter to make them fabulous.



I used a red cord for the mini banner.  This is destined to be hung in kind of a closet area so the birthday girl can see when she opens the door.


Happy Birthday Cindy... Hope you like your card and banner...



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Preciosa... me gustan los colores y el diseño. 💖💗💖
Saludos Sony